- newSamsung Galaxy A11 Spotted on US FCC With 4,000mAh Battery, Triple Rear Cameras
The Samsung Galaxy A11 with model number SM-A115F was spotted on FCC. This list mentions that the upcoming phone will sport a 4,000mAh battery, similar to that of the predecessor of the Galaxy A10.
- 15 hours ago 24 Jan 20, 11:23am -
- newRedmi Note 8 Pro vs Oppo F15: Which is the Best Choice Under Rs. 20,000?
Can the new Oppo F15 displace the popular Redmi Note 8 Pro?
- 15 hours ago 24 Jan 20, 11:16am -
- newElon Musk Called a Genius by US President Donald Trump
Elon Musk has earned praise from US President Donald Trump who has called the SpaceX and Tesla CEO one of the world's "great geniuses."
- 15 hours ago 24 Jan 20, 11:16am -
- newSamsung Galaxy S20 Series to Introduce Quick Share Feature Similar to Apple's AirDrop: Report
Samsung is all set to debut a new AirDrop-like feature with its Galaxy S20 series, called Quick Share.
- 15 hours ago 24 Jan 20, 11:15am -
- newBSNL Rs. 1,999 Plan to Offer 71 Days of Increased Validity in Republic Day Offer
Rs. 1,999 BSNL prepaid recharge plan that is normally valid for 365 days to provide 436 days of validity.
- 15 hours ago 24 Jan 20, 11:09am -
- newVivo Trademarks Super FlashCharge Technology, Tipped to Offer 55W Output on Upcoming iQoo 5G Flagship Phone
Vivo has trademarked the Super FlashCharge name in Europe, indicating that a new fast-charging standard might soon debut on its upcoming phones.
- 16 hours ago 24 Jan 20, 10:42am -
- newOnePlus Concept One Black Colour Prototype Showcased
OnePlus recently showcased the Concept One smartphone, and has now released pictures of a black prototype.
- 16 hours ago 24 Jan 20, 10:39am -
- newSamsung Galaxy Z Flip Foldable Phone Said to Feature Ultra-Thin Glass Display, Capacitive Fingerprint Sensor
Samsung Galaxy Z Flip will reportedly pack a capacitive fingerprint sensor, same as the Galaxy Fold, and comes with the company’s new Ultra-Thin Glass solution. The glass is said to have crease.
- 16 hours ago 24 Jan 20, 10:36am -
- newPoco to Launch New Phone in India Next Month, Poco F2 Separately Confirmed
Poco India General Manager C Manmohan has revealed that the company’s first phone following its brand split with Xiaomi will be launched next month.
- 18 hours ago 24 Jan 20, 8:04am -
- newSamsung Galaxy A21s Tipped to Sport Macro Camera, Colour Options Leaked
Samsung Galaxy A21s is tipped to sport a 2-megapixel macro camera, but the number of rear sensors hasn’t been revealed. The phone is also tipped to be available in four colour options at the least – Blue, Black, White, and Red.
- 19 hours ago 24 Jan 20, 7:45am -
- newBroadcom Signs Deal to Supply Wireless Components to Apple
Broadcom said on Thursday it has entered into two multi-year agreements with Apple for the supply of wireless components used in its products.
- 19 hours ago 24 Jan 20, 7:38am -
- newRedmi Go Price in India Cut, Now Starts at Rs. 4,299
Redmi Go price in India has been dropped to Rs. 4,299 for the 8GB storage option, while the price of its 16GB storage variant has been slashed to Rs. 4,499.
- 19 hours ago 24 Jan 20, 7:35am -
- newSEBI to Use Artificial Intelligence, Big Data Analytics to Curb Market Manipulation
Stock market regulator Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) is in the process of creating a data lake project to augment its analytical capability and surveillance specifically aimed at social media, Chairman Ajay Tyagi said on Thursday.
- 19 hours ago 24 Jan 20, 7:26am -
- newGoogle I/O 2020 Dates Announced: Get Ready to See Android 11, New Pixel Phone, and Developments on May 12
Google I/O 2020 will be held between May 12 and May 14. Google is likely to unveil Android 11 preview, Pixel 4a, and various app development-focussed tools at its next annual developer conference.
- 19 hours ago 24 Jan 20, 7:12am -
- newRealme X2 Pro to Get Wi-Fi Calling Support This Month, Rollout Timeline Announced for All Phones
The Realme X2 Pro will be the first to receive the update in January, followed by the Realme X2, Realme XT, Realme X, Realme 5 Pro, Realme 3 Pro, Realme 5, Realme 5s, and Realme 5i in February.
- 20 hours ago 24 Jan 20, 6:46am -
- newPersonal Data Protection Bill 2019 Referred to Joint Parliamentary Committee
The Personal Data Protection Bill, 2019, which was introduced in Lok Sabha in the winter session last year, has been referred to a Joint Parliamentary Committee (JPC) of both the Houses.
- 20 hours ago 24 Jan 20, 6:45am -
- newIndia vs New Zealand First T20I Match: How to Watch Live, Follow Scores Online
India vs New Zealand cricket match will begin at 12:20pm today. We tell you everything you need to know including how you can watch it live online.
- 20 hours ago 24 Jan 20, 6:42am -
- newMake in India: Mobile and Component Manufacturing Said to Get Special Push in Budget
Sources close to developments revealed to IANS that a special incentive scheme for the manufacture of mobile handsets and components will be unveiled in the Budget to give an additional push to the burgeoning sector.
- 20 hours ago 24 Jan 20, 6:40am -
- newXerox Nominates New HP Board After Buyout Rebuffs
Xerox said on Thursday it plans to nominate 11 independent candidates to HP’s board, seeking to take control of the personal computer maker after several rejections of its $33.5 billion buyout offer.
- 20 hours ago 24 Jan 20, 6:28am -
- newIntel Signals 2020 Will Be a Turnaround Year for Chip Industry Leader
Intel on Thursday cemented the market view that the chip industry is turning around after a prolonged slowdown, forecasting better 2020 revenue and profit than Wall Street anticipated, driven by cloud computing demand.
- 20 hours ago 24 Jan 20, 6:19am -
- newZebronics ZEB-Juke Bar 9000 Pro Soundbar Launched in India, Priced at Rs. 29,999
Zebronics on Thursday launched a premium soundbar series, including the 'ZEB-Juke Bar 9000 Pro Dolby' soundbar that comes with a theatre like sound experience.
- 21 hours ago 24 Jan 20, 6:01am -
- newSony to Launch PlayStation Now Service in India This Year: Report
As per a new report, Sony is reportedly planning to launch the PlayStation Now cloud-based game streaming service in India later this year.
- 21 hours ago 24 Jan 20, 5:59am -
- newTata Sky HD Set-Top Box Price Discounted By Rs. 100, Now Priced at Rs. 1,399
Tata Sky HD set-top box price has been discounted to Rs. 1,399 under a ‘Special Offer’ that is currently live for all customers. The new price drop comes weeks after the DTH operator increased its set-top box prices by up to Rs. 300.
- 21 hours ago 24 Jan 20, 5:47am -
- newStar Wars’ Obi-Wan Kenobi Disney+ Series Put on Hold: Reports
The as-yet untitled Disney+ series centred on Obi-Wan Kenobi — with Ewan McGregor returning to reprise his role — has reportedly been put on hold. Scripts have been thrown out, with Disney-owned Lucasfilm now looking for a new writer.
- 21 hours ago 24 Jan 20, 5:19am -
- newRealme Fitness Band to Launch in India in February, CEO Madhav Sheth Reveals
CEO Madhav Sheth reveals in the monthly QnA that the fitness band will be launched in February. An exact launch date hasn’t been announced, but Realme should start teasing the arrival of the product soon, now that January is almost come to an end.
- 21 hours ago 24 Jan 20, 5:15am -
- newTikTok Inks Deal With Merlin to Use Music From Independent Labels
TikTok on Thursday licensed a catalogue of independent music as it worked to build on the momentum of the social networking app specialising in video snippets.
- 22 hours ago 24 Jan 20, 4:58am -
- newSamsung Galaxy S10 Lite With 4,500mAh Battery, Snapdragon 855 SoC Launched in India: Price, Specifications
Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite pre-orders began on Thursday, and the smartphone will be available starting February 4 via Flipkart, Samsung.com, and major offline stores.
- 22 hours ago 24 Jan 20, 4:54am -
- newXiaomi Mi A3 Price Slashed in India: It Now Starts at Rs. 11,999
Xiaomi Mi A3 price in India now starts at Rs. 11,999 for the 4GB RAM + 64GB storage option and Rs. 14,999 for the 6GB RAM + 128GB storage option. This is the first price cut for the smartphone since its launch last year.
- 22 hours ago 24 Jan 20, 4:41am -
- newFlipkart Grand Gadgets Days 2020 Sale Offers Include Discounts on Laptops, Headphones, Smartwatches, and More
Flipkart Grand Gadgets Days 2020 sale is offering discounts on laptops, smartwatches, headphones, tablets, cameras, gaming consoles, and other electronics. You can grab thin and light laptops from Acer, Asus, and other brands starting at Rs. 33,990.
- 22 hours ago 24 Jan 20, 4:36am -
- newHuawei Band 4 With Heart Rate Monitor and Sleep Disorder Diagnosis Launched in India
Huawei Band 4 has been launched in India. It packs a 2.5D colour display and comes equipped with an optical heart rate sensor. Other highlight features include sleep disorder diagnosis.
- 22 hours ago 24 Jan 20, 4:31am -
- newTinder Unveils 'Panic Button' for Emergency Response in the US
Tinder announced Thursday that US users would soon have a "panic button" to alert authorities to potentially dangerous situations as part of a stepped up safety initiative by the popular dating app.
- 22 hours ago 24 Jan 20, 4:30am -
- newSamsung Galaxy S20, Galaxy S20+, Galaxy S20 Ultra Official-Looking Renders and Prices Surface Online
Samsung Galaxy S20 price is reported to start at EUR 899 (roughly Rs. 70,900), whereas the Samsung Galaxy S20+ 5G variant price is said to start at EUR 1,099 (roughly Rs. 86,600), and the Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra is expected to be priced starting at…
- 22 hours ago 24 Jan 20, 4:15am -
- newScientists Recreate Voice of a 3,000-Year-Old Egyptian Mummy
Researchers say they've mimicked the voice of a 3,000-year-old Egyptian mummy by recreating much of its vocal tract using medical scanners, 3D printing and an electronic larynx.
- 23 hours ago 24 Jan 20, 4:00am -
- newApple Says EU Push for Common Charger Could Hamper Innovation
iPhone maker Apple on Thursday pushed back against EU lawmakers' call for a common charger, warning the move could hamper innovation, create a mountain of electronic waste and irk consumers.
- 23 hours ago 24 Jan 20, 3:40am -
- newUS Extradition Battle Over Huawei CFO Meng Ends First Phase
The first phase of battle over whether Huawei Chief Financial Officer Meng Wanzhou should be extradited to the United States wrapped up on Thursday after four days.
- 23 hours ago 24 Jan 20, 3:10am -
- newOppo F15 Sale Today: Check Price in India, Specifications, and All You Need to Know
Oppo F15 sale will take place through Amazon, Flipkart, Oppo India online store, and offline retailers in India. Sale offers on the Oppo F15 include a one-time screen replacement until January 26 and a five percent cashback for HDFC, ICICI Bank, and…
- 23 hours ago 24 Jan 20, 3:06am -
- newUN Officials Barred From Using WhatsApp Since June 2019 Over Security Concerns
United Nations officials do not use WhatsApp to communicate because "it's not supported as a secure mechanism," a UN spokesman said on Thursday.
- 24 hours ago 24 Jan 20, 2:52am -
- The Forgotten Army Review: Kabir Khan’s Amazon Prime Video Miniseries Is Ruined by Being Bollywood
Our review of The Forgotten Army, Kabir Khan’s Amazon Prime Video miniseries about the Subhash Chandra Bose-led Indian National Army. The Forgotten Army cast includes Sunny Kaushal, Sharvari Wagh, M.K. Raina, and Karanvir Malhotra.
- 1 day ago 23 Jan 20, 6:30pm -
- Redmi Note 8, Redmi 7, More: Which Are the Best Phones Under Rs. 10000?
Redmi Note 8 price in India makes it one of the best phones under 10000. Nokia 5.1 Plus, Realme 5s, Realme 5i, Redmi 7, Redmi 8A, and more phones are also on this list.
- 1 day ago 23 Jan 20, 4:26pm -
- Indian Women Lawmakers Face Abuse as Global Online Violence Rises: Amnesty International
Digital rights experts said gender-based online violence was increasing which was intimidating women and deterring them from putting themselves forward for public office.
- 1 day ago 23 Jan 20, 2:47pm -
- Microsoft Data Breach: 250 Million Customer Service Records Exposed Online
Microsoft has admitted it exposed nearly 250 million customer service records owing to "misconfiguration of an internal customer support database" used for tracking support cases that included logs of conversations between Microsoft support agents an…
- 2 days ago 23 Jan 20, 12:36pm -
- Spotify Testing New Tool to Let Influencers Post Stories to Introduce Their Playlists
Spotify is working on a new feature that lets influencers share Stories alongside their public playlists. The new version will let select users share video clips that contain snippets of songs and album art.
- 2 days ago 23 Jan 20, 12:25pm -
- Mi 10 Launch Set for First Quarter of 2020, Xiaomi's Lei Jun Reveals: Report
Mi 10 launch in China is set for the first quarter of this year, Xiaomi Co-Founder and Chairman Lei Jun reportedly revealed. The company announced Mi 10 as its next flagship at the Qualcomm Tech Summit last month.
- 2 days ago 23 Jan 20, 12:20pm -
- France Uses Davos to Pursue Global 'Digital Tax' Goal
French Finance Minister Bruno Le Maire is optimistic of reaching a deal on a global tax on digital companies, despite an initial failure to agree one with the United States.
- 2 days ago 23 Jan 20, 12:08pm -
- Airtel Said to Tell DoT It Won't Pay AGR Dues Until Supreme Court Verdict
Airtel on Thursday told the Department of Telecom that it will not clear any AGR arrears until the Supreme Court hearing next week, as per sources quoted by IANS.
- 2 days ago 23 Jan 20, 11:55am -
- Jays x-Five Wireless Review
The Jays x-Five Wireless is an affordable new on-ear Bluetooth headset priced at Rs. 3,999, which focuses on what matters the most - sound quality.
- 2 days ago 23 Jan 20, 11:55am -
- Realme Snapdragon 865 SoC Phone Leaked in AnTuTu Screenshot, Single Hole-Punch Display Tipped
A Realme phone with model number RMX2071 seems to have been put through a benchmarking test on AnTuTu, and it has managed to achieve a score of 574,985 points.
- 2 days ago 23 Jan 20, 11:52am -
- PhonePe ATM Feature Launched, Lets You 'Withdraw Cash'
PhonePe on Thursday launched a unique feature called 'PhonePe ATM' on its platform that will help users in need of cash can get instant money from merchants offering this facility.
- 2 days ago 23 Jan 20, 11:50am -
- Jeff Bezos Phone Hack: What We Know, and Don't
UN human rights experts are asking Washington to investigate a suspected Saudi hack that may have siphoned data from the personal smartphone of Jeff Bezos, Amazon founder and owner of The Washington Post. But the forensic evidence they cite comes fro…
- 2 days ago 23 Jan 20, 11:47am -
- WhatsApp Android Beta Tips Tweaks to Upcoming Animated Stickers, Delete Messages, Account Transfer Features
The latest WhatsApp beta version 2.20.14 for Android brings to light a host of new tweaks. WABetaInfo uncovers that WhatsApp has added a small play icon next to the packs that are animated to enable the user to differentiate between non-animated and…
- 2 days ago 23 Jan 20, 11:38am -