- newAsus ZenBook Pro Duo UX581, ZenBook Duo UX481 Launched in India Starting Rs. 89,990
Asus ZenBook Pro Duo (UX581) and the ZenBook Duo (UX481) are available at a starting price of Rs. 2,09,990 and Rs. 89,990, respectively.
- 11 hours ago 17 Oct 19, 12:18pm -
- newHonor 20 Lite Official Renders Appear on JD.com Reservation Page Ahead of Next Week's Formal Launch
A day after confirming next week's launch, Honor has put up a reservation page for the Honor 20 Lite on Jingdong Mall.
- 11 hours ago 17 Oct 19, 12:10pm -
- newCompetitors Look to Free Services to Take on Netflix
Video streaming upstarts are looking to a different model to take on industry leader Netflix: free-to-viewer services that come with ads.
- 11 hours ago 17 Oct 19, 12:06pm -
- newAnker Soundcore Life NC Neckband Bluetooth Earphones Launched in India at Rs. 11,999
Anker has launched the Soundcore Live NC in the India for Rs. 11,999. It features active noise cancellation, high-res audio support and a 12-hour battery life.
- 12 hours ago 17 Oct 19, 11:35am -
- newJio Says Rival Telcos Passing Off Wirelines as Mobile Numbers to Evade Charges
Jio recently started charging 6 paise a minute for calls to other networks.
- 12 hours ago 17 Oct 19, 11:32am -
- newRussian Man Drops Lawsuit Claiming Apple Turned Him Gay
Gusnieva said Razumilov faced pressure online after "haters found his information" and "Apple supporters began to write to him".
- 12 hours ago 17 Oct 19, 11:26am -
- newOnePlus 5T, OnePlus 5 Start Receiving OxygenOS 9.0.9 Update With October 2019 Android Security Patch, Bug Fixes
OnePlus 5T and OnePlus 5 have started receiving OxygenOS 9.0.9 update through a staged rollout.
- 12 hours ago 17 Oct 19, 11:03am -
- newHuawei Seeks to Allay EU Concerns With Appeal for 5G Partnership
Huawei Technologies sought on Wednesday to assuage European concerns that it is a cyber-security risk, saying it wants to help make the continent a world leader in next generation mobile networks.
- 12 hours ago 17 Oct 19, 10:59am -
- newSamsung Galaxy S10 Fingerprint Recognition Issue to Be Fixed by Software Update, Company Says
Samsung Galaxy S10 malfunctioning fingerprint scanner issue was spotted by a British user who'd purchased a third-party screen protector.
- 14 hours ago 17 Oct 19, 9:40am -
- newOla Drive Launched in India, a Self-Drive Car-Sharing Service
Ola Drive car-sharing service has initially been rolled out in Bengaluru with Hyderabad, Mumbai, and New Delhi to follow shortly.
- 14 hours ago 17 Oct 19, 9:34am -
- newVivo Diwali Offer Lets You Buy a Smartphone by Paying Rs. 101 Up Front: Here's How
Vivo has announced a special offer under which customers can avail a smartphone at Rs. 101. The offer is applicable through all offline channels across India.
- 14 hours ago 17 Oct 19, 9:11am -
- newNetflix Sued by 'Panama Papers' Law Firm Over The Laundromat Film
Mossack Fonseca, a Panamanian law firm at the centre of the "Panama Papers" scandal, has filed a lawsuit against Netflix over its new movie based on the case.
- 15 hours ago 17 Oct 19, 8:29am -
- newRedmi Note 8 Pro vs Realme XT vs Samsung Galaxy M30s: Price in India, Specifications Compared
Redmi Note 8 Pro price in India starts at Rs. 14,999 for the 6GB RAM + 64GB storage variant, while Realme XT price in India starts at Rs. 15,999 for the 4GB RAM + 64GB storage option and Samsung Galaxy M30s price, on the other hand, is set at Rs. 13,…
- 15 hours ago 17 Oct 19, 8:12am -
- newiOS 13 Adoption Hits 50 Percent Mark Within a Month of Release, iPadOS Now Running on 33 Percent Devices
Apple has revealed that iOS 13’s adoption rate has reached the 50 percent mark, while iPadOS is now running on 33 percent of all active iPad tablets launched so far.
- 15 hours ago 17 Oct 19, 7:55am -
- newAmazon Great Indian Festival 2019 Sale Ends Tonight: Best Offers Available Today
Amazon Great Indian Festival 2019 sale ends at midnight tonight. If you're tuning in late, you've still got a little less than 12 hours to grab your favourite gadgets at a discount.
- 16 hours ago 17 Oct 19, 7:48am -
- newGoogle’s Datally Data Saving App Removed From Play Store
Google launched Datally, a data saving app, less than two years ago. The app seems to be on its way out now, having been removed from the Google Play Store.
- 16 hours ago 17 Oct 19, 7:40am -
- newNubia Red Magic 3S With Snapdragon 855+ SoC, Up to 12GB of RAM Launched in India: Price, Specifications
Nubia Red Magic 3S price in India starts at Rs. 35,999 for its 8GB RAM + 128GB storage variant, which will be available in a Mecha Silver (Space Grey) colour variant.
- 16 hours ago 17 Oct 19, 7:33am -
- newHuawei Woos No. 2 Wireless Market as India Sits on 5G Fence
India, the largest wireless market outside China by number of subscribers, has been a focus for investment by Huawei.
- 16 hours ago 17 Oct 19, 7:17am -
- newGoogle Pixel 4 Series Gets Unorthodox Zoom From AI
The success of the Pixel's camera is instrumental to Google's broader ambitions.
- 17 hours ago 17 Oct 19, 6:39am -
- newMoto G8 Renders Leak to Suggest Triple Rear Cameras, Launch Date Tipped for October 24
Moto G8 design has been suggested through the leaked renders. The new Moto phone is rumoured to launch in Brazil on October 24.
- 17 hours ago 17 Oct 19, 6:35am -
- newVirgin Galactic Unveils Commercial Space Suits for Future Passengers
Virgin Galactic founder Richard Branson on Wednesday introduced the custom suits that will be worn by the first private astronauts.
- 17 hours ago 17 Oct 19, 6:18am -
- newChandrayaan-2: NASA to Perform a 'Rigorous' Search for Vikram Lander
NASA's Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter Project Scientist Noah Petro said, "We will do a careful search, we will be as rigorous as possible."
- 17 hours ago 17 Oct 19, 6:04am -
- newThe Batman: Jonah Hill Said to Turn Down Offer to Play a Villain in 2021 Reboot
Jonah Hill has reportedly turned down an offer to play a villain — potentially the Penguin / Oswald Cobblepot or the Riddler / Edward Nygma — in The Batman, the Robert Pattinson-led reboot from Matt Reeves that's not part of the DC film universe.
- 18 hours ago 17 Oct 19, 5:46am -
- newJennifer Aniston ‘Breaks’ Instagram With ‘Friends’ Selfie Debut
Jennifer Aniston posted a group selfie to Instagram on Tuesday and, in the process, "broke" Instagram.
- 18 hours ago 17 Oct 19, 5:45am -
- newXiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro First Impressions
Redmi Note 8 Pro offers a powerful new processor and 64-megapixel camera in order to stay ahead of the competition.
- 18 hours ago 17 Oct 19, 5:36am -
- newNetflix Says Mobile Plan Did Better Than Expected in India, Might Bring It to Other Markets
Netflix’s Rs. 199 mobile-only plan in India has performed better than expected since its launch in July, it said in its quarterly earnings report. Netflix will be able to invest more in Indian original content such as Sacred Games and Bard of Blood…
- 18 hours ago 17 Oct 19, 5:25am -
- newFlipkart Big Diwali Sale 2019 to Return on October 21, Discounts on Redmi Note 7 Pro, Realme 5, and Others Revealed
Flipkart Big Diwali Sale 2019 will bring deals and discounts on smartphones such as Redmi Note 7 Pro, Redmi Note 7S, Realme 5, and Vivo Z1 Pro among others.
- 18 hours ago 17 Oct 19, 5:25am -
- newNetflix Heads Into Showdown With Slowing Subscriber Growth
Netflix added 6.8 million subscribers worldwide from July through September, below the 7 million customers it forecast.
- 18 hours ago 17 Oct 19, 5:03am -
- newFacebook Executive Confident Libra Will Win Enough Financial Backers
Facebook's ambitious efforts to establish a global digital currency have suffered severe setbacks in recent days.
- 19 hours ago 17 Oct 19, 4:41am -
- newXiaomi Says Widening India Product Range to Shed Budget Image
Technology analysts say Xiaomi is seen as a cheap or budget brand by customers.
- 19 hours ago 17 Oct 19, 4:18am -
- Apple Launches Beats Solo Pro, Its Redesign of the World's Bestselling Headphones
Apple on Tuesday took the wraps off the Beats Solo Pro, the first major redesign of the on-ear pair since Apple acquired Beats Electronics back in 2014. Based on our first try of the Pro variant, the wait was worth it.
- 1 day ago 16 Oct 19, 2:06pm -
- OnePlus Bullish on Launching 5G Phone in India, Exporting 5G Phones From India
OnePlus is testing its first 5G phone in India in partnership with Airtel and Reliance Jio for almost over a year.
- 1 day ago 16 Oct 19, 1:42pm -
- Moto G8 Plus Tipped to Launch on October 24; Renders, Specifications Leaked as Well
The Moto G8 Plus renders suggest a triple camera setup, a gradient back panel finish, a waterdrop-style notch, a slight chin at the bottom of the display, and a rear fingerprint sensor.
- 1 day ago 16 Oct 19, 1:21pm -
- Google's Top Shot Camera Feature Now Works With Short Videos on Pixel 4, Pixel 3, and Pixel 3a Phones
Google is taking its Top Shot camera feature to short videos. The feature will work on Pixel 4, Pixel 3, and Pixel 3a phones.
- 1 day ago 16 Oct 19, 1:18pm -
- Google Pixel 4 Recorder App Offers Real-Time Transcription Without Requiring Internet Access
Google Pixel 4 comes preloaded with a new Recorder app that transcribes speech in a real time, without using an active Internet connection.
- 1 day ago 16 Oct 19, 1:16pm -
- Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote Get Dark Mode on iPhone and iPad
Akshay Bakshi, Microsoft's Office for iOS and macOS Product Manager, took to Twitter to announce the rollout of the new update for all of these Office apps, on iPhone and iPad.
- 1 day ago 16 Oct 19, 1:01pm -
- Google Pixel 4 XL Display Gets A+ Rating From DisplayMate, Said to Offer 'Close to Textbook Perfect Calibration and Performance'
Google Pixel 4 XL that was launched on Tuesday has received A+ rating from display benchmark firm DisplayMate.
- 1 day ago 16 Oct 19, 1:01pm -
- Instagram to Give Users More Control Over Data They Share With Third-Party Apps
Instagram on Tuesday announced a new feature which will allow users to have control over the personal information they share with third-parties through the app and it will be rolling out gradually over the next six months.
- 1 day ago 16 Oct 19, 12:38pm -
- Huawei Reports Sales Gains Despite US Sanctions
Huawei on Wednesday reported a double-digit gain in sales despite U.S. sanctions that threaten to disrupt its smartphone and network equipment businesses.
- 1 day ago 16 Oct 19, 12:34pm -
- Your Smartphone Takes Amazing Selfies. Those Selfies Could Tell Stalkers Where You Live.
A man allegedly stalked a Japanese pop star after determining her location based on reflections seen in her eyes in social media posts, according to the Associated Press.
- 1 day ago 16 Oct 19, 12:25pm -
- Redmi Note 8 Pro With 64-Megapixel Quad Rear Camera Setup, Helio G90T SoC Launched in India: Price, Specifications
Redmi Note 8 Pro price in India is set at Rs. 14,999 for the 6GB RAM + 64GB storage variant, while its 6GB RAM + 128GB storage option is priced at Rs. 15,999, and the top-of-the-line 8GB RAM + 128GB storage model carries a price tag of Rs. 17,999.
- 1 day ago 16 Oct 19, 11:49am -
- New Google Assistant on Pixel 4 Exclusive to US English at Launch, Works On-Device for Speed and Privacy
The new Google Assistant for Pixel 4 and Pixel 4 XL leverage an offline machine learning model to respond much quicker and keep data on-device
- 1 day ago 16 Oct 19, 11:30am -
- Vivo Z1x 8GB RAM Variant Launched in India: Price, Specifications
Vivo Z1x 8GB RAM variant price in India is set at Rs. 21,990.
- 2 days ago 16 Oct 19, 11:13am -
- TikTok Brings in Ex-US Congressmen to Review Content Policies
TikTok will bring in an external group comprising former US congressmen to review and advise on its content moderation policies including on child safety, misinformation and hate speech
- 2 days ago 16 Oct 19, 10:36am -
- Google Pixel 4 Exclusive Features Like Live Caption, Astrophotography Camera Mode Coming Soon to Pixel 3, Pixel 3a
Google Pixel 4’s exclusive new features will soon be coming to the Pixel 3 and Pixel 3a. This includes the new asltrophotograpy camera mode and Live Caption feature.
- 2 days ago 16 Oct 19, 10:25am -
- Netflix Is Cutting Back on Standup Comedy Specials
After pouring hundreds of millions of dollars into standup comedy specials from the likes of Jerry Seinfeld and Dave Chappelle, Netflix is cutting back.
- 2 days ago 16 Oct 19, 10:24am -
- NASA Says First All-Female Spacewalk Now Later This Week
After an infamous spacesuit flub earlier this year that resulted in accusations of sexism, NASA now plans to carry out the first all-female spacewalk this week, it said Tuesday.
- 2 days ago 16 Oct 19, 10:20am -
- iOS 13.1.3 and iPadOS 13.13 Released, Fixing Bugs: What's New and How to Install
Apple on Tuesday released iOS 13.1.3 along with iPadOS 13.1.3, minor updates to the iOS 13.1.2 software that was released few days back, to fix bugs and upgrade performance.
- 2 days ago 16 Oct 19, 10:16am -
- Google Pixel 4 Lacks Daydream VR Support, Google Confirms Project Shutdown, Says Daydream View Discontinued
In an official statement, Google spokesperson told Engadget, “While we are no longer selling Daydream View or supporting Daydream on Pixel 4, the Daydream app and store will remain available for existing users.”
- 2 days ago 16 Oct 19, 9:57am -
- Realme X2 Pro India Launch Set for November 20, Company Confirms
Realme has sent out ‘Save the Date’ mailers to the media confirming Realme X2 Pro India launch next month. The phone will launch on November 20 at an event in New Delhi.
- 2 days ago 16 Oct 19, 9:36am -